document.write('
'); }()); jewel of bosphorus: New Year message to all Jewel of Bosphorus lovers

Fashion,beauty,food, make up, www.jewelofbosphorus.com Is all about you.........

any

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year message to all Jewel of Bosphorus lovers


New Year message to all Jewel of Bosphorus lovers

Time to say good bye to 2014 and welcome 2015. Thank you very much all of you who visited our blog and web page. I try to share my knowledge, ambition and excitement with you all. 2014 wasn’t really the year for me neither the world I believe.

The Malaysian airline is still missing with 239 passenger and cabin crew since 8 March 2014 and just two days ago AirAsia is gone missing with 162 people on board.

My childhood hero, the man who gave hope to many of us is decided to leave us. R.I.P Robin Williams.

I hope 2015 will bring luck, happiness, health and success for all of us. My dream was to share my blog with everyone and you all made my dream come true.

Visit us more in 2015!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Jewel Of Bosphorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your SEO optimized title page contents